The Care We Provide for You
Try to think back to a time before the pain…
It might take some imagination, but try to remember how you felt when you were at your best. Maybe you were hiking through a state park, held in the embrace of a loved one, or invigorated after a dip in the pool on a hot summer day. Maybe you felt a total body buzz and natural “endorphin high” after a really good run, workout, or massage. Whatever your particular memory of feeling ALIVE and WELL may be, we want you to feel that wonderful every time you walk out our doors.
Before any work is done, you will receive an in-depth skeletal system exam and x-rays (if needed) to determine the best plan for your speedy and efficient recovery. Dr. Dave specializes in a variety of “force” and “light-force” techniques, so he can find the perfect methods to ensure you leave him feeling as though you’re walking on clouds without a care in the world.
- Diversified Chiropractic Technique – Hands-on spinal manipulation designed to create motion in a vertebral joint
- Gonstead Technique – The “ultimate” in hands-on adjustment that combines x-rays, visualization and palpation
- Thompson Terminal Point Technique – A method of locating subluxations by utilizing a drop table and checking leg lengths for exact misalignment to adjust.
- Activator Adjusting Instrument – A handheld instrument that detects slightly misaligned vertebrae
- ArthroStim – An FDA-approved instrument that introduces energy to the body to remove nerve pressure
- Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Infrared Therapy
- Intersegmental Traction (Spinalator)
- Vibratory Muscle Stimulation (Jeanie-Rub Massagers)
- Flat-Bed Foot Scanner for Orthotics
Dr. Dave’s Specialties . . .
Dr. Dave has extensive training in athletic injuries and auto accident rehab. He can help you get back to optimal performance after your: Sports Injuries, Extremity Injuries (Elbows, Ankles, Wrists, Knees), and Whiplash Spinal Cord Injuries.
In addition to bringing you the very best in small-town quality chiropractic care, Dr. Dave is also trained in Classical Homeopathy, Acupressure and Nutrition to give you additional resources in your battle against chronic pain.
Please see our additional services page to learn how we can be your one-stop-shop for pain relief in Woodland Park. We are your Home for Wellness, so stop in for a visit.